[Xerte] Re: "Embed Content" Page is blank

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 09:49:04 BST 2012

I thought the call to the killPopUp function was in the XMLEngine swf but I've just looked and I can't find it.  Can't seem to find where this is called anywhere... have you got any idea Pat?

Although I did do some of the work on the pages that use iframes I think Julian did the original code for it and I can't find where this is called from.