[Xerte] "Embed Content" Page is blank

Simon Wood WoodSN2 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Aug 21 16:32:04 BST 2012

Using our Xerte Online Toolkits install, when I create an "embed content" page and preview/publish it, it is blank (title, no errors, but no content).

I think this has come up before so I've tried to follow how it was resolved - in particular I've updated modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/models/embedDiv.rlm to the latest version - but I haven't had any success. "Embed content" stays blank.

Is there anything else I should have updated or looked for?

Simon

- -
Simon Wood
Officer for Technology Enhanced Education

Learning and Teaching Support
Cardiff University Registry
30-36 Newport Road
Cardiff CF24 0DE