[Xerte] Re: Problem finding Xerte online toolkits setup

E.Mcdonnell e.mcdonnell at open.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 20:57:46 BST 2012

Great, thanks Ron, for your speedy reply. I've sorted how to import back into the sandbox.

In future, I must remember to ask here before I spend hours messing about and getting nowhere!

Best again
Elizabeth

Dr Elizabeth Mc Donnell
Facilitator, Mediator, Open University Associate Lecturer and Researcher

Tel (00 44 (0) 1981 570716
Mobile: 00 44 (0)7990 633109
Skype: eilismcd1
email: elizabeth at ifacilitate.co.uk<mailto:elizabeth at ifacilitate.co.uk>