[Xerte] problems

jaxxx at libero.it jaxxx at libero.it
Mon Aug 13 09:56:38 BST 2012

Hi everybody
I'm working on a distance learning project that you can see on line at the
following address:
http://eu-mes.eu/
I'd like to use Xerte to make some scorm from the moodle project
I've tried your online tools,  I was uploading and visualising correctly some .
pdf converted to  .swf (using print2flash), then  I tried to upload a .flv
video but it did not work (could not see any video uploaded), so I tried with
the 2.17 downloadable version ad I had the opposite problem: I could correctly
include the .flv video but the pdf converted .swf files were not correctly
visible.
Can someone help me?
Jaxxx