[Xerte] Re: database.php

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 17:58:56 BST 2012

On 29 Apr 2012, at 17:50, Dave Burnett wrote:

> "Having said all that, I'm about to commit a change to the code which will remove the foreach($params as &$value). But I'm also about to commit some other stuff which will definitely not be compatible with PHP4."
>
> Glad we had that discussion.

Yeah… sorry….

I hadn't known Xerte still claimed to support PHP4 … so it's highly likely that I will have previously committed something which disagrees with PHP4 - e.g. file_put_contents().

If Julian / Pat wish to still support PHP4 then I will undo whatever I've done - but I feel like it's saying we should still support Windows 95. PHP5 was released in ~2004.

thanks,

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd