[Xerte] Re: database.php

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 19:58:50 BST 2012

But at the moment exports don't play because the languages folder is missing
so obviously needs to be resolved before the official release.

I think the plan is to only have the XOT template and RSS template in this
new release too so not sure how that effects the need for template profiles
Pat?

Julian did also mention that Open content, export scorm via xpert gives
.rlo, cannot then re-import. Need to have it export an .rlt please.

HTH
Ron