[Xerte] Adding Script to the index.html

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Sun Apr 29 10:09:04 BST 2012

Hi,

Gordon Bateson, who developed Quizport, has been helping me to get my
Xerte's to communicate with Moodle so that I can track student use, scores,
etc.

If I add the following code to the Xerte index.html it communicates with a
form in Quizport:

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
function submitForm() {
    var obj = document.getElementById('store');
    if (obj) {
        obj.submit();
    }
}
//]]>
</script>

I am adding the script by editing the html with a text editor but I would
really love to be able to add the script to the RLO itself so that it
doesn't get wiped very time it is updated.  Is there a way to do this?
 Where would I put it?  I am using Wizards.

Thanks very much in advance.

Deborah