[Xerte] database.php

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:05:54 BST 2012

Maybe the same vein as Ron's issue. Went to use XOT on my server and only get "1" returned where there should be a login page.Pat says this is a db connection failure.I have downloaded database.php from the root of the install, fiddled a few things and no joy.
What are the last 3 parameters below?How can I put writeback in to see what line it is failing at?

* Host where database is*/$xerte_toolkits_site->database_host = "get this one";
/** Username for database*/$xerte_toolkits_site->database_username ="
get this one ";
/** Password for database*/$xerte_toolkits_site->database_password =" this is the password for the user defined above correct?";
/** Database name*/$xerte_toolkits_site->database_name ="what goes here?";
/** Database table prefix*/$xerte_toolkits_site->database_table_prefix ="what goes here?";?>