[Xerte] Re: MySQL plugin FEDERATED is disabled

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Fri Apr 27 21:26:38 BST 2012

Hello David:

I get this when trying to connect via PHP MyAdmin:

phpMyAdmin - Error

Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP
and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.

The windows event log shows the only error:  Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
The MySQL service is running, I've stopped and started it, and rebooted the
server.

I also made the error of calling the www.mysql.com people, who are now
having the license people contact me. I thought this was a free database???

RonM2 :- (