[Xerte] Re: FW: spot the problem in ie9

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 11:38:46 BST 2012

browser zoom setting?

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Julian Tenney
Sent: 19 April 2012 11:17
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] FW: spot the problem in ie9

Has anyone else seen his issue? I've seen it a couple of times but can't
replicate it to find out what's going on.

IE9 on Windows 7, not all of the LO is showing?

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not
use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any
attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do
not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.