[Xerte] Re: XOT login problem

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:20:40 BST 2012

I have not chnaged anything.The hardcoded stuff is in index.txt.
My ISP is unfortunately a collection of stooges. I've lost MIME settings a couple times, once asp was turned off so my database connection strings were rendering as plain text in the browser, etc.
Could they have done anything to bugger it that it would return "1" instead of the normal login page?