[Xerte] Re: Question about screen size

John Bijnens johnbijnens1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:19:59 BST 2012

Hi,

A big thank you for all of you who tried to help me solve my problem.

Hereby I want give a brief summary about how to solve the problem of the screen resize not working.
Apparently, as Ron suggested, you have to enable trusted location in the flash player when viewing locally.

How can you do that ?
1. Open the Xerte project by opening the index.htm file
2. Place the mouse cursor within the Xerte window and press the right mouse button
3. Choose the option "global settings"
4. Go to the tab page "Advanced"
5. Scroll to the setting "Developer Tools - Specify trusted location for developer testing" and press the button "Trusted Location Settings"
6. Add the folder where you have unzipped the zip-exported Xerte project.
7. Acknowledge this and close the Settings window
8. Now back in the web browser again, press the F5 button to reload the page and everything works as advertised.

Again a big thank you to all of you.

Best regards,

     John Bijnens