[Xerte] Re: Sharing templates from project properties

Talbot, Robert R.J.Talbot at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 14:03:25 BST 2012

I log in as manager (management.php) I go to users, then to 'view' a user. I fill in the blank first name and surname fields. I fill in first name and last for one user. When I click 'save' an alert shows an 'error'.  But the query displayed in the alert looks okay. When I return to the users screen I can see the updated names.  But when the user logs in again these name fields are cleared.

However it turns out that I have another problem. The AD server that I was using doesn't seem to be responding. But somehow users are logging in. I don't want to touch this until I've warned people as I suspect I will have to relink templates to accounts after it has been resolved.

Rob Talbot
Digital Development Manager
University of Warwick Library
Email: r.j.talbot at warwick.ac.uk