[Xerte] Re: Sharing templates from project properties

Talbot, Robert R.J.Talbot at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 12:11:41 BST 2012

Management.php , then the 'users' tab. Oddly on just checking again two of the four names are blank once more. They are the ones that probably logged in since I changed it earlier. This is possibly something to do with LDAP mapping fields?

Rob Talbot
Digital Development Manager
University of Warwick Library
Email: r.j.talbot at warwick.ac.uk