[Xerte] Re: Hyperlinks, Navigation & Menus

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Tue Apr 3 21:27:28 BST 2012

Hello Stephanie -

The menu I used is a SWF file embedded in xerte.

The flowline is setup using a specific coding for 'parts' (eg 'p1id', 'p2id'
etc.) and modules ('p1m1id', 'pim2id' etc.). The menu parses all of these
into parts and menus and builds the menu structure, turning the buttons
on/off as needed. It is still in development but seems to work well. I am
hoping to be able to do something like this in the future html5 toolkits. My
users need to 'see' what they have done, so checkmarks are added when a
part/module is completed.

RonM2