[Xerte] Re: Ongoing about nested content

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Mon Apr 2 21:08:01 BST 2012

One more comment re placing 'checkmarks' on screen to hold the users
progress info...I'm holding all this in an array right now which gets
written to the database and read back in at startup on the next session. So
if the user is finished to Part 3 Module 4 all those checkmarks will appear.

In the best case scenario some type of array to hold these values would work
best for me....I wish I was better at AS and I could write what's needed,
but that day appears still a long way off.

RonM2  : - )