[Xerte] Re: Ongoing about nested content

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Mon Apr 2 20:45:03 BST 2012

Thanks for comments...re Joel Reed - don't see him on list. How could I
connect with him?

I'm working in the desktop now, but ultimately would like to move totally to
html5 toolkits, but I need a way to handle what I see as basic functionality
in a menu system. I'd like to break it into parts/modules (or
chapters/subchapters or a similar grouping) and have users click the item
and go there. When the section is finished they return to the menu. The
'menu' is the central screen in app.

The menu 'checks' or somehow indicates the module is done. This check might
be dependent on passing the module quiz.

I hear what you are saying Julian about using a router to jump to different
pieces, but there's the issue of passing parameters back and forth which I'm
not clear on, also to me having it all in one piece is much easier than
managing many small tidbits for many apps.

RonM2