[Xerte] Re: xerte on web server (linux)

Elvira elvira.krso at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 00:29:06 BST 2012

Hello Tom
thanks for your reply.
I did what you said and i got
Default connection achieved

But when I did next test
i have questions:
host (mywebpage? or what?)
username:myuser
pass:passw_myuser
Trying to connect.

Host / Username / Password connectivitiy achieved
Anyway, at the end I got a lot of error:
The sitedetails site ID query insert  into sitedetails(site_id) VALUES ( "1") has failed due to No database selected
The
 sitedetails site url query update sitedetails set
site_url="http://www.haccp-org.eu/xertetoolkits/" where site_id="1" has
failed due to No database selected
The sitedetails apache query update sitedetails set apache="false" where site_id="1" has failed due to No database selected
The sitedetails apache query update sitedetails set apache="false" where site_id="1" has failed due to No database selected
etc
always at the end "No database selected"

But i saw in mysql that database "xerte" exist, with 13 tables...

Excuse my lack on knowledge of all this stuff
and my english :)
thanks in advance
regards