[Xerte] Internal link to multiple images

Luca Bernava bernava at itd.cnr.it
Wed Sep 28 11:08:44 BST 2011

Link to images

Hi all! Is there anybody who could tell me if it's possible add internal
links to multiple images on one page?

I work with XERTE v2.17

I found that with text this is possible, using the script "NavToPage" of the
"Routed Plain Text" template wizard, but this script doesn't work with
images. Many thanks for your help, I'm new at using Xerte.

Ciao, Luca

Luca Bernava

Istituto Tecnologie Didattiche – CNR  Italian National Research Council

 <http://www.itd.cnr.it/> http://www.itd.cnr.it/

Via De Marini 6 - Torre di Francia - 15° piano

16149 Genova - Italy

tel +39 010 6475340 - fax +39 010 6475300

bernava at itd.cnr.it