[Xerte] Re: SWF not Functioning in Xerte

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 15:07:08 BST 2011

I haven't really got time to try and unpick everything. I need to know what you are trying to do, the context, so I can suggest a solution. I can see you have  a drop down, but I don't know what it's supposed to do, or what you are trying to achieve.

So, take a step back, what are you trying to do...