[Xerte] SWF not Functioning in Xerte

Deborah Delin admin at strivney.com
Sat Sep 24 09:10:35 BST 2011

Hi,

I have created an SWF which I am displaying via Xerte Wizards Text Flash SWF
template.

The SWF has several dropdown menus using this code:

onClipEvent (load) {
previouslyOver = false;
}
onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
currentlyOver = this.hitTest(_root._xmouse,_root._ymouse,true);
if(!previouslyOver and currentlyOver) {
previouslyOver = true;
this.gotoAndPlay(1);
}
else if (previouslyOver and !currentlyOver) {
previouslyOver = false;
this.gotoAndPlay(10-_currentframe);
}
}

Students are required to click the right movie clip on the dropdown menu.
 The movie clips have on (press) code which alters the score and re-directs
them according to their answers.  This all works perfectly outside of Xerte
but once in Xerte the dropdown menus are working but nothing happens with
the on (press) commands.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Deborah

p.s.  I didn't want to post the SWF publicly but if anyone is prepared to
have a look at the RLO I'd be happy to mail it.