[Xerte] moving database servers

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 11:28:36 BST 2011

Hi I have moodle and xerte running together with integrated sign on. It was
set up with apache and mysql on the same windows 2008 server. I have now had
to move the database to a separate server due to performance issues with
moodle.

I've changed the settings in database.php to point to the new mysql server
and confirmed it works by altering the password to lock it out. I'm getting
the following error though:

Sorry, the system cannot connect to the database at present. The mysql error
is

Session Replace: Table 'xerte.mdl_sessions2' doesn't exist

the mdl_session2 table does exist on the moodle database though which is
where is should be.

Any idea on how to resolve this?