[Xerte] Re: Xerte Developer Meeting

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 5 17:55:23 BST 2011

I have a room booked at Cripps Hall Annexe for Wednesday 14th and Thursday
15th so I will be around for both Thursday and Friday, and will be available
if anything is happening on Wednesday.

In earlier postings regarding the event I have raised topics that I thought
might be appropriate or useful to cover so I won't repeat them again here.

Kind regards

Johnathan