[Xerte] Xerte Developer Meeting

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 11:04:30 BST 2011

Last chance to sign up if you want to get involved: use the survey here to register for the event.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVXHNSK

Right now, the agenda is pretty open, but we need to start to finalise things. What I know so far is that part of the meeting will be used for the 'xertetrans' group to talk about how to take forward the internationalisation work, and a potential sponsor will also be attending that.

I would like to spend some time with existing members of the developer community talking about how we can manage developments and work together more easily.

This is a developer's meeting for those who are, or who would like to, get involved in participating in the project's development in any way.