[Xerte] Re: not working

Robert Chalmers robert at chalmers.com.au
Mon Oct 31 23:49:17 GMT 2011

A little bit closer to the action.

A completely new install gives me

The sitedetails LDAP preference query insert into ldap(ldap_filter)values('cn=students') has failed due to Field 'ldap_knownname' doesn't have a default value
The sitedetails copyright query update sitedetails set copyright="© Copyright University of Nottingham 2008" where site_id="1" has failed due to Incorrect string value: '\xA9 Copy...' for column 'copyright' at row 1

These failures may affect your site, please see if they can be rectified using the management tools or altering the database directly.

However – when I access the site, using admin, it does honour the login/password, but when I try to do anything, like see properties I get

http://your-english-success.com/xerte/properties_1

Note that syntax.  No .php, and a _1 added.

Is this program written with the latest PHP complient?