[Xerte] Re: not working

Robert Chalmers robert at chalmers.com.au
Mon Oct 31 22:50:42 GMT 2011

So, what I have to do in the database if I use ldap, is to have a list of users and their credentials entered into the ldap table of the database.

(If I don’t use Moodle auth.) and in this case, a potential teacher would contact me, I’d add them to the ldap data table, and they are good to go?

Ø  Ldap exists to provide authentication for users, there isn't another option unless you have moodle or want to use switch.php.