[Xerte] Re: Size of pictures in memory game

Colleen Mccants Colleen.Mccants at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 21:02:55 BST 2011

Don't try to make the image height greater than 450 pixels, and sometimes, no more than 430, if flicking between sub-pages (with the little black triangles-sorry can't remember the name of that feature). Saving art as png file often looks better, especially if it is line art. If in doubt, do a screen capture and resize the image to the dimensions Xerte actually shows it, so you'll get a sharper image.

I don't tend to use images wider than 600 pixels, unless as a splash screen or watermark, but it depends on where you want your text to appear.
Hope this helps a bit.

Colleen M.
Nottingham