[Xerte] Re: Quiz query

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:49:51 BST 2011

Not really familiar with the XOT stuff, but my guess would be:

- if the quiz is a standalone page, then the LMS would classify it as a discrete learning object and you could limit access to it on that basis via the LMS.

- if the quiz is just a part of a larger LO, if you set "Track first score", then the results will be sent the first time the quiz is encountered. A variable is then set which does not preclude coming back to the quiz and redoing it, but the SCORM function to send the results will not be invoked.

If "Track first score" is not set, then the quiz results will be sent via the SCORM function each time the quiz is encountered (no doubt overwriting the previous score).

Dave