[Xerte] Quiz query

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Mon Oct 24 12:32:08 BST 2011

Hello,

I am not sure where to ask this question. So... here goes:

I am trying to write a quiz using (XOT) which I want to export using SCORM
in due course. I am using an xampp installation.

Here is what happens in PREVIEW mode (maybe it will not happen in the
exported version?)

(a) I turn on tracking
(b) I choose Track First Score
(c) I do the quiz
(d) Whatever I do, it is always the last selection which is scored.

AND

(e) There is no limit to the number of times a person can re-do the
question. I cannot find a way of controlling this -also no way of setting a
time limit

AND

there is a restart button which appears at the end of the quiz.

AND

Is there a way of displaying a different video for each question (not
necessarily a video but some other stimulus)???

Finally, is there somewhere where i can find detailed documentation about
quizzes and other components of objects? I have been to techdis.

Thank you and apologies if all of this seems a bit obvious.

Andrew

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
School of English

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)