[Xerte] Re: Record-Keeping in Xerte

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Sat Oct 22 13:11:28 BST 2011

ok - thanks a lot - I will try it out
Andrew

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
School of English
Institute of Social Technology
Suranaree University of Technology
111 University Avenue
Muang District
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, 30000
Emeritus Professor , University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Vice-President of AsiaCALL
e-mail: andrew.lian at andrewlian.com; website: http://www.andrewlian.com

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)