[Xerte] Re: Can't get export to work

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 00:04:42 BST 2011

> Either that, or leave out the initial
> <?php - if possible, I never tried it.

Any PHP code before a <?php will not be executed - ie ignored and output as is.

> Trailing whitspace in a file that is GENERATED is simply the result of
> bad coding.

Mistakes happen. Spaces are invisible afterall!

> BTW: the very same [censored] at Zend tell us that we should NEVER use
> CRLF line terminators - it should be LF's only. I told you so ;-P..

Haha. I've wasted time in the past trying to persuade people unix line endings are the way forward, but it's pointless. It really doesn't matter. Consistency is nice within a file though.

I've restored your db and am about to try and login once I doctor demo.txt to impersonate your login account. I should have it 'working' tomorrow.

David.