[Xerte] xerte3 problem with preview

moxitron moxitron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:36:22 BST 2011

Hi,
   I'm trying to use xerte3 beta for the first time. I've downloaded the
beta installer and also the Flex sdk 4.5.1. I'm trying to use the examples
from svn, but am not getting any output. The output window shows the mxmlc
command but nothing after it, and nothing appears in the browser.

I executed the mxmlc command in a separate command window and got the
following error:
command line: Error: unable to open 'nullframeworks/libs/mobile'

It seems related to the mxmlc command parameter:
-library-path+=nullframeworks/libs/mobile

Anyone know why I'm getting this or how to fix it?

Thanks,
Stephen