[Xerte] Do not have rights to this template

Shirley Crawford shirley.crawford at st-austell.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 22:06:10 BST 2011

Hi

I have created a play object on the techdis sandpit, when I went in tonight it edit nothing happened when I clicked on edit or preview, I only get a blank page, if I click on properties I get the message "you do not have rights to this template"  here is the link http://xerte5.techdis.palepurple.co.uk/edit_9866

I am delivering training next Monday and Tuesday and a bit concerned it the staff cannot access what they have done the next day.

Also as we are near the end of the month is there any chance that what they create can not be deleted at the end of this month, if not then I will just have to use the local installs but would prefer that they use the online version so they can see how sharing a link can work.

Would appreciate a reply from Julian or someone before Monday.

Thanks
Shirley

Shirley Crawford
E-Learning Teaching Mentor
(Room J449 Tel:external: 01726 226755 ext 2755)
Cornwall College - St Austell