[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits files

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:20:29 BST 2011

>Is there a "stable"/tested version of the xerte online toolkit that I can try? The "available" zip file and svn trunk seem to be in mid-stream between one stable version and another, and therefore appear to contain incomplete or untested changes.

Just an unlucky coincidence you've downloaded when you did.

Xerte's popularity has led to a jump in the number of folks contributing to the open source project, and that's a good thing.
But that also means a few of us are not as familiar with protocol as could be.

Julian has been working overnight to rectify the issue.
Thanks for bearing with him.

Dave