[Xerte] Fatal error: Cannot redeclare database_connect()

moxitron moxitron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:14:16 BST 2011

When I point my browser to the management.php file and login with the admin
credentials, I am getting the following displayed (and no more, so I'm
stuck!). This happens with the svn trunk which I copied this morning, and
also with the 1.7 download from the xerte website. Is there a "require"
being done when it should be a "require_once"?

Thanks for your help,
Stephen

--------------------

*Warning*: date()
[function.date<http://127.0.0.1/xertetoolkits/function.date>]:
It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required*
to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set()
function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting
this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We
selected 'Europe/London' for '1.0/DST' instead in *
C:\Apache2\htdocs\xertetoolkits\config.php* on line *35*

*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare database_connect() (previously declared in
C:\Apache2\htdocs\xertetoolkits\website_code\php\database_library.php:23) in
*C:\Apache2\htdocs\xertetoolkits\website_code\php\database_library.php* on
line *66*