[Xerte] xerte online toolkits config.php missing

moxitron moxitron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 23:45:58 BST 2011

Hi,
I've just downloaded the xerte online toolkits v1.7 and done a full
installation on my system (running Apache). After creating the MySQL
database and running the setup (which seemed to complete normally), I tried
to browse to the xerte toolkit index.php file, only to get the error at the
3rd line of index.php which is a require("config.php") statement, that the
config.php file is not found:

*Warning*: require(config.php)
[function.require<http://127.0.0.1/xertetoolkits/function.require>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *
C:\Apache2\htdocs\xertetoolkits\index.php* on line *3*
and sure enough, the config.php file is not present in that directory.
Should it be there? What places it there? Should it not be there in the
toolkit download zip file?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen