[Xerte] Re: Android App

David Wood david2009wood at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:15:13 BST 2011

Hi Julian,

I was wondering if the source code for the android app is available anywhere
so I could begin looking into it and prepare for developing a mobile wizard
to allow for simple creation of interactive material, if you have already
began working on a feature like this then I am more than happy to look into
other similar ideas.

Thanks,
David