[Xerte] Re: Can't get export to work

Henk Klopping henk at fortean.org
Sun Oct 16 20:41:24 BST 2011

Pat Lockley wrote:
> if you watch the URL traffic in something like fiddler
> (www.fiddler2.com) you can see the problem is an undefined on what
> should be the XML
>
> There is a problem with the wrong JS file in the zip (i think)

But.. how is that possible, then? I downloaded the package directly
from the site, unpacked it, configured it and ran that simple
project..

Any clues on what I could do to resolve the matter? If there really
are problems with the archive, I'd expect many more people to
complain about it. No, it must be me.. :-/

Suuuomikkie vinnouuven,
--
    Henk Kloepping                         Voice  : +31 598 42 31 31
    European Fortean Foundation            e-mail : henk at fortean.org

    To join ISOC.NL: http://www.isoc.nl