[Xerte] Re: Can't get export to work

Henk Klopping henk at fortean.org
Sun Oct 16 20:38:04 BST 2011

Tom Reijnders wrote:
> It has probably nothing to do with Linux. My XOT installations all run
> on Linux as well.
> However, I am not running the latest.

Mm. So, did you just do what I did: download and unpack the
archive, put it somewhere under Apache control, point your
browser there and configure it using the setup link? I did
a "full install" and left almost everything at the defaults,
of course with the exception of the MySQL users.

If so, what version are you using? I may give that one a
try then..

Suuuomikkie vinnouuven,
--
    Henk Kloepping                         Voice  : +31 598 42 31 31
    European Fortean Foundation            e-mail : henk at fortean.org

    To join ISOC.NL: http://www.isoc.nl