[Xerte] Re: Can't get export to work

Henk Klopping henk at fortean.org
Sun Oct 16 19:27:00 BST 2011

Pat Lockley wrote:
> on which file?

Well, on '/vle/undefined'. That's all I know. I'll attach

>> To be safe, I just wiped the database and did a full, fresh reinstall.
>> Created a very small LO, published it, exported it and now get the message:
>>
>> [...] "GET /vle/undefined HTTP/1.1" 404 285 [...]

Just to be sure:

- I removed everything once more
- I dropped the database
- I reinstalled everything
- started up and created a new LO
- played the LO succesfully
- published it (BTW: I get a number of empty popups there..??)
- unpacked the resulting zip in my local webserver test directory
- pointed my browser over there, clicked index.htm; blue bar appears,
   nothing else.

I somehow get the feeling it has to do with me running it on a
Linux box.

FYI I'll attach the problematic LO.

Suuuomikkie vinnouuven,
--
    Henk Kloepping                         Voice  : +31 598 42 31 31
    European Fortean Foundation            e-mail : henk at fortean.org

    To join ISOC.NL: http://www.isoc.nl