[Xerte] Funding for LSIS project on NLN materials (FE Sector)

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 16:20:25 BST 2011

This might be of interest:

An obvious way to extend the sustainability of the NLN materials would be to get to the disaggregated assets in some of the most popular materials and recreate them with Xerte

*         Sustainable development of key National Learning Network (NLN) materials, which are currently hosted by LSIS. Total funding of up to £20,000 (inc VAT) is available for this strand of work, which will consist of two projects, each funded up to a maximum of £10,000 (inc VAT).

The deadline for completion of each of the projects listed here is March 31st 2012.

Further details, and the closing date for applications, can be found on the LSIS website<http://www.lsis.org.uk/WorkingWithLSIS/Opportunities/Tenders/Pages/ExcellentGatewayprovider-ledprojects.aspx>

With very best wishes

Chris
Chris Kelland
Excellence Gateway Partnerships Manager
LSIS - Learning and Skills Improvement Service
Friars House, Manor House Drive, Coventry, CV1 2TE
Direct dial: 02476 627762
Mobile: 07789 720498
Skype: chrisk.lsis
chris.kelland at lsis.org.uk<mailto:chris.kelland at lsis.org.uk>

Alistair McNaught
Senior Advisor
JISC TechDis
C/O The Higher Education Academy Building
Innovation Way
York Science Park
YORK
YO10 5BR

07870567659
Skype: alistair_techdis
http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk<http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/?utm_source=emailsig&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sitelaunchmail>

Interested in pragmatic inclusion- focused staff development?
See JISC TechDis ITQ for accessible IT practice<http://www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/techdis/pages/detail/floating_pages/ITQ_Accessible_IT_Practice> information and taster resource<http://itq.jisctechdis.ac.uk/mod/resource/view.php?id=5>.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131