[Xerte] Re: Any suggestions?

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:22:14 BST 2011

Hello,

It's the root of the install, so if you put the xerte files into
"xerte", then it's that folder.

the Setup folder needs to be writable too. It should say on the
"page_setup.php" page of the install.

Could I also possibly ask if you would be interested in helping
translate Toolkits into Spanish/Castille for us?

Thanks

Pat