[Xerte] print question

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Wed Oct 12 01:38:50 BST 2011

I'm using 'printJob' to print a certificate (thanks Dave). PrintJob calls
the ID of the 'showcert' page below.

The certificate is loaded into the flowline then things like the coursename,
company, username,date etc. are displayed on top of it.

The problem is only the 'blank' certificate itself prints, not the items
displayed 'on top' of it like username, coursename, date, etc.

How can I have the print function grab all the appropriate items..is there a
way I need to 'group' these icons (like a FW) then call the parent?

Thanks for suggestions.

RonM2