[Xerte] Re: Android App

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Oct 6 11:15:51 BST 2011

Julian,

Seems to work ok on my HTC desire S and Inge's Samsung Galaxy S II.

However, I don't understand how to point it to my own data. I can't use
the normal play url for Xerte Toolkits, I can understand that. The RSS
feed seems to do something, but I can't understand what. It shows the
expected name of the rlo, but when I choose it, it will show YOUR demo
pages???

Tom