[Xerte] Re: Xerte and Moodle

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 06:50:51 BST 2011

> It was suggested that xerte objects should be transformed into SCORM packages and that, in principle, this would also carry the scoring information across. I have no idea whether this actually works.
>
> Also... I do not see how in the *xerte online toolkit* it would be possible to create a SCORM package (or am I looking in the wrong place?).

After logging in, select the learning object you are interested in and click "Properties"

In the popup window which appears, click "Export" down the left, and then you'll see links to export the LO into a SCORM package.

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd