[Xerte] Xerte and Moodle

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Tue Oct 4 06:00:08 BST 2011

Hello,

I guess the question has been asked before but here goes anyway - I do not
seem to be able to find an answer.

Is there some kind of moodle plugin which would embed xerte lessons/quizzes
etc... into moodle, including a grading function?

It was suggested that xerte objects should be transformed into SCORM
packages and that, in principle, this would also carry the scoring
information across. I have no idea whether this actually works.

Also... I do not see how in the *xerte online toolkit* it would be possible
to create a SCORM package (or am I looking in the wrong place?).

Many thanks
Andrew

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
School of English

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)