[Xerte] Re: Problem with Xerte online toolkit under xampp

A-P. Lian andrew.lian at andrewlian.com
Mon Oct 3 15:49:27 BST 2011

Hi Pat

I reinstalled xampp and it all seems to be working correctly. Now I need
some docs on the various functions and pages etc for instance, drag and drop
fill in the blank. I guess I will find it in due course. Thanks for your
help.

Andrew

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian
School of English

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
(Max Planck)