[Xerte] Examples of Page Wizards usage

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 2 09:20:22 BST 2011

Hello everyone,

I know from the discussions on this list that there are a number of you
using the Page Wizards, and that many of you have been using the Page
Wizards for some time.

As the developer of the Page Wizards I am keen to spread the good news and
to make more people aware of the benefits that Page Wizards offer users of
Xerte.

it would be really helpful to me if anyone out there who is using Page
Wizards could either email me directly or reply to this posting with

   - Brief details of your situation - who you develop projects for, are you
   an individual or part of a team, private or public sector?
   - Why you chose to use Page Wizards
   - What benefits you feel that Page Wizards give you that would not be
   available to you in a Page Templates or On-line Toolkits environment
   - An idea of the kind of projects you have been developing e.g. topics
   covered, target audience, who they were produced for.
   - Any examples you can provide that illustrate how you have been able to
   take a Page Wizard and tweak or extend it to achieve more than it offers
   "out of the box".
   - Any examples of projects you have completed that you feel would not
   have been achievable without the use of Page Wizards.

My aim is to draw up a brief document that I can use to promote the use of
Page Wizards to a wider audience. So I would like to quote from your replies
unless you indicate that as being unacceptable to you.

Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Johnathan