[Xerte] Xerte 1.7 - Scorms

Mohammed Abdulaziz MAbdulaziz at uxbridgecollege.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 10:22:11 GMT 2011

I have installed Xerte online toolkits on windows 2008 platform with all
the required perimeters...  And its has successfully installed...

I have tested everything, and everything seems to be working except for
one thing...   every time I try to export the learning object to a zip
or as a scorm, it creates a blank or corrupted zip files.   Any solution
on this matter...

Regards

Aziz

P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail. Think Before You Print!

Disclaimer:
"The information or opinions in this message (including any attachments) are those of the author and are not necessarily those of Uxbridge College, which disclaims responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use to the maximum extent permitted by law. E-mail messages sometimes go astray. This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the originator immediately and to delete the message without copying, altering or disclosing its contents. E-mails to or from Uxbridge College may be monitored by the College in accordance with its current policy."