[Xerte] Re: Can I send mail in toolkits via asp page

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 12:49:02 GMT 2011

OK, interesting.
An rlo with the .asp in the same directory works fine.
http://www.myserver.com/ron/index.htmhttp://www.myserver.com/ron/mailer.asp

If I make a model of the rlo page and import it into XOT, it stops working.(XOT is installed in the myserver domain).
So, security (I thought it was just domain sensitive) or something XOT specific?